What We Do
We specialize in infidelity investigations. If you suspect that your spouse or partner is having an affair or hiding assets, you need to find out. More times than not, our client's intuitions are correct. Either way getting a peace of mind and closure are priceless, and getting concrete tangible evidence can be crucial in divorce and settlement proceedings.
- Hard and Court Admissible Evidence
- Privacy and Confidential Communication
- Experienced and Licensed Investigators
- Surveillance Using the Latest Technology
- Local, State, and International Network of Investigators.
Why Choose Aren Investigations?
- Court Admissible Evidence
We provide high quality court admissible evidence that can make all the difference in establishing guilt, lies, and deceit in divorce and other legal proceedings.
- Your Case is Handled by Licensed and Experienced Investigators
All the work in the case is performed by licensed and experienced investigators who will perform all the surveillance and investigations, and deliver the findings back to you.
- We Get Results
We have a high success rate in finding out if a spouse or partner are cheating. We use video surveillance, photographic images, electronic and paper records, and other confidential methods to find out the truth. With one of the highest success rate in the industry, we are confident, we will find out if your spouse or partner are cheating or not.
© 2019 Aren Investigations. All rights reserved State Licenses: PI 28685